1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

A new style & upgrades

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Creaky, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Creaky

Creaky Admin

As you can see we have introduced a brand new style to the site, we hope you like it. If you find any issues with it please let us know.

We have also upgraded the site to the latest version of IPB, again if you find any issues let us know.

Thanks

2. Jacknot3d

Jacknot3d Member

The forum theme is great, very simple, minimalistic, easy to use which means user friends but there is only one thing I don't like:
    The logo.

It does not have colors, it is very amateur, in my honest opinion. I hope not being harmed by saying this.

3. Creaky

Creaky Admin

I do think the logo is terrible, just haven't had time to sort out something better. Graphic design isn't one of my strength's

4. Jacknot3d

Jacknot3d Member

May I try something?

5. Creaky

Creaky Admin

Please do, sure it will better than the current one.

6. LALucien

LALucien Member

What happened with the logo update?
    I reckon the site banner could do with a good revamp.
    Shall we see who can come up with the best one?
    I might try my hand at one for ya

7. Creaky

Creaky Admin

Not had time to do anything as yet, anyone wants to give it a go feel free.

8. Fancy

Fancy Member

Thanks for the upgrade I have really appreciated the uniqueness of its topic. I have latter had problems with the old one but for this I greatly say a multi of thanks. I have always found it a friend of my writing, reading and thinking techniques. I also appreciate the fact that it has been standardized to meet the needs of all of us in the forum discussion. With much concern, I may also ask the designers to check on the logos update since it is the only change I have found unpleasing in the whole forum upgrading.

9. Jacknot3d

Jacknot3d Member