Africa Cup of Nations

Creaky

Admin
Are you following the Africa Cup of Nations? If so who is you're money on to win the tournament?

deansaliba

I didn't follow it but I bet our Centre back Danny Shittu is still kicking himself! He got a call-up to the Nigerian squad and refused it so he could concentrate on helping us in the league. Millwall slumped down the table and Nigerian win the competition. :lol:

Creaky

Admin
I didn't really follow many of the games, I work with a couple of guys who watched quite a few of the games. They said there were some good games in the tournament.

deansaliba

Creaky said:
I didn't really follow many of the games, I work with a couple of guys who watched quite a few of the games. They said there were some good games in the tournament.
I only really watch international games if England or Malta are involved, I have a friend who watches EVERY international game that he can lay his hands on so I get the low down on the games without having to watch them. lol

Creaky

Admin
I do watch quite a few internationals that don't involve England, only if there's nothing else on TV though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.