1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Africa Cup of Nations

Discussion in 'International Football' started by Creaky, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Creaky

Creaky Admin

Are you following the Africa Cup of Nations? If so who is you're money on to win the tournament?

2. deansaliba

deansaliba Member

I didn't follow it but I bet our Centre back Danny Shittu is still kicking himself! He got a call-up to the Nigerian squad and refused it so he could concentrate on helping us in the league. Millwall slumped down the table and Nigerian win the competition. :lol:

3. Creaky

Creaky Admin

I didn't really follow many of the games, I work with a couple of guys who watched quite a few of the games. They said there were some good games in the tournament.

4. deansaliba

deansaliba Member

I only really watch international games if England or Malta are involved, I have a friend who watches EVERY international game that he can lay his hands on so I get the low down on the games without having to watch them. lol

5. Creaky

Creaky Admin

I do watch quite a few internationals that don't involve England, only if there's nothing else on TV though