1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Another Prem manager to be sacked??

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by bazzie89, Apr 16, 2013.

1. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

Taking Benitez out of the equation, do you think another Prem manager will get fired before the end of the season? Given the precarious postion some clubs are now in will they be looking to change? Would Stoke part company with Pulis? Is Pardew safe despite having signed an 8 year contract? Bet there is a get out clause there for the owners!! Whatabout Lambert? Is he safe? And then of course Di Canio, if he fails in his bid will they fire him or keep him on? Adkins? Would that be a first? Sacked by two Premier clubs in the same season?
    What d'you reckon, another head to roll?

2. deansaliba

deansaliba Member

I think it would be silly to replace a manager at this late stage in the game, nobody is going to be able to come in and turn things around with only a handful of games left, I think Reading left it too late. But if we are just talking about who will be the next manager to go then my money is firmly on Pulis with Redknapp closely behind him.

3. chels

chels Member

I read that the Chelsea hierarchy are considering installing Benitez as the permanent manager and are asking the players whether they would be happy with it. I hope that isn't true, there would be a massive backlash from the fans if it is.

Pulis is at risk but he has a good owner. I doubt Di Canio will be sacked, even if Sunderland are relegated.

4. deansaliba

deansaliba Member

I feel a little bit sorry for Benitez, he knows he wasn't the person Abramovich wanted in charge and must be constantly thinking about when he will get that phone call to tell him they have finally managed to get Pep Guardiola and no longer need him.