1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Anticipated movies 2013

Discussion in 'Film' started by seeya555, Apr 5, 2013.

1. seeya555

seeya555 Member

Which movies are you really looking forward to this year? It seems like there hasn't been any good movie coming out since the Oscars and I figured maybe we could talk about the movies we really want to see this year.

In the near future, I am looking forward to the new Tom Cruise movie "Oblivion" as well as "The Hangover Part 3".

Other movies I want to see this year are mostly movie adaptions, especially "Ender's Game" and the second part of the Hunger Games Trilogy, "Catching Fire".

What do you want to see?

2. derbestrafer

derbestrafer Member

I'm not so excited for The Hangover, I mean part 2 wasn't that good.

I'm looking forward to see "Now you see me" because it has a great cast (Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Michael Caine)

- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, just because the first one was one the best movies I've ever seen.
    - World War Z, I hope that is a good zombie movie.

3. seeya555

seeya555 Member

I have hear a lot about World War Z, but I haven't had the time to read the book yet. Might do that before I watch the movie though.

Also, I should probably watch Sin City as I haven't seen the first movie and if I want to watch the second one, I should probably know what's going on.

4. Creaky

Creaky Admin

New Star Trek film, looks like it's going to be good.