1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Any F1 fans?

Discussion in 'Other Sport' started by Creaky, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Creaky

Creaky Admin

Are there any F1 fans here? If so which team do you support?

2. weatherman

weatherman Member

I was a big fan when I was younger, back then my favorite team was Williams. Mainly because of the guy whose birthday would've been yesterday. Mr. Ayrton Senna, my favorite racer. I still celebrated when Damon Hill and Jack Villeneuve won their championships, but ever since then I've been losing interest in F1. The fact that where I live, I'd have to subscribe to a premium channel to watch F1 doesn't help \:

3. Creaky

Creaky Admin

I'm a F1 fan, watch most of the races when I get the chance. Support all the British drivers and teams, think Red Bull will be the team to beat again this year.

4. daym90

daym90 Member

Yeah! I current favorites are Webber, Perez and Raikkonen. I feel sorry for Webber! He should have left Red Bull for Mclaren when he had the chance. He will never really matter at Red Bull as long as Vettle is there, that's the truth! That team only cares about Vettle.

5. Creaky

Creaky Admin

After the last race I've gone of Vettle slightly, shouldn't have done what he did in that race.

6. alexqueiros

alexqueiros Member

I quite like F1, don't really have a favourite driver though, although I used to like Michael Schumacher when he was at Ferrari. I also think that F1 was better back in the day, but these last couple of years haven't been bad at all.