Any F1 fans?

Creaky

Admin
Reactions
Are there any F1 fans here? If so which team do you support?

weatherman

I was a big fan when I was younger, back then my favorite team was Williams. Mainly because of the guy whose birthday would've been yesterday. Mr. Ayrton Senna, my favorite racer. I still celebrated when Damon Hill and Jack Villeneuve won their championships, but ever since then I've been losing interest in F1. The fact that where I live, I'd have to subscribe to a premium channel to watch F1 doesn't help \:

Creaky

Admin
Reactions
I'm a F1 fan, watch most of the races when I get the chance. Support all the British drivers and teams, think Red Bull will be the team to beat again this year.

daym90

Yeah! I current favorites are Webber, Perez and Raikkonen. I feel sorry for Webber! He should have left Red Bull for Mclaren when he had the chance. He will never really matter at Red Bull as long as Vettle is there, that's the truth! That team only cares about Vettle.

Creaky

Admin
Reactions
After the last race I've gone of Vettle slightly, shouldn't have done what he did in that race.

alexqueiros

I quite like F1, don't really have a favourite driver though, although I used to like Michael Schumacher when he was at Ferrari. I also think that F1 was better back in the day, but these last couple of years haven't been bad at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.