Barca struggling?

bazzie89

I know that Barca are running away with their domestic league but they seem to be struggling a bit in the Champions league. Not that impressive going through on the away goal rule against the likes of PSG, not that PSG are a bad set up with a well experienced manager, I just think their squad lacks a little depth, really Barca should not have made such hard work of this, imho.
Perhaps they are saving themselves for the final ;) .
Anyone backing Barca?

alexqueiros

To beat Barça, you have to study it carefully and analyze their style of play very well and that's what teams like PSG are starting to do. High pressure usually works with Barça and it's the ideal way to play against them.

However, if they decide to pick up the pace, it becomes very every hard to fight them, as they have an unbelieveable squad.

ChristianMcNamara

I think that barcelona is currently struggling a little bit in the champions mostly because no team can be unbeatable forever and i also think that the team is down emotionally because Guardiola left and they loved him at barcelona and the there was the problem of cancer for Tito Viallanova so i think that the quick change of managers made the team play a bit bad but they will probably regain their level in no time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.