1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Barca struggling?

Discussion in 'UEFA Competitions' started by bazzie89, Apr 11, 2013.

1. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

I know that Barca are running away with their domestic league but they seem to be struggling a bit in the Champions league. Not that impressive going through on the away goal rule against the likes of PSG, not that PSG are a bad set up with a well experienced manager, I just think their squad lacks a little depth, really Barca should not have made such hard work of this, imho.
    Perhaps they are saving themselves for the final ;) .
    Anyone backing Barca?

2. alexqueiros

alexqueiros Member

To beat Barça, you have to study it carefully and analyze their style of play very well and that's what teams like PSG are starting to do. High pressure usually works with Barça and it's the ideal way to play against them.

However, if they decide to pick up the pace, it becomes very every hard to fight them, as they have an unbelieveable squad.

3. I think that barcelona is currently struggling a little bit in the champions mostly because no team can be unbeatable forever and i also think that the team is down emotionally because Guardiola left and they loved him at barcelona and the there was the problem of cancer for Tito Viallanova so i think that the quick change of managers made the team play a bit bad but they will probably regain their level in no time