1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Cardiff ain't gonna blow it, are they?

Discussion in 'Championship' started by bazzie89, Apr 12, 2013.

1. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

They seem to be having a right old mixed bag of results at the moment. having got a bit of a cushion is there a worry that they are gonna take their foot of the gas and then find it hard to get going again?
    Any Cardiff fans out there? Are you at all worried?

2. alexqueiros

alexqueiros Member

I doubt it. There's only 5 matches left in the season and they've got 6 points advantage on Hull, who aren't doing all that great either. I'm pretty confident they'll win it and with a couple points advantage.

3. Lee

Lee Member

Cardiff blow it every season :lol:

They will go on a 5 match losing run and end up finishing fourth. ;)

4. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

Not so sure about that now after yesterdays result, they're gonna have to try real hard to blow it this season. Guess that will mean Swansea and Cardiff in the Prem. When was the last time that happened :wacko:
    Should make for a couple of great local derby's next season!

5. chels

chels Member

They were on a dodgy run, it looked like their past might come back to haunt them. The Cardiff fans must have mixed feelings, they will be playing in the Premier League next season but they will be wearing a red kit. I suppose Premier League football is a consolation for many fans but I know I wouldn't support Chelsea if they switched to red.

6. Lee

Lee Member

Cardiff only need one more point, I believe - I think they can still bottle it though! Just do a Middlesbrough, 8 points out of something like 51! We suck! :lol:

7. Congrats to Cardiff after the umpteenth time of asking - should be a great Derby match against Swansea!!
    The chairman has said they'll spend up to 25 million on top flight status so they are obviously not messing around.