Cardiff ain't gonna blow it, are they?

bazzie89

They seem to be having a right old mixed bag of results at the moment. having got a bit of a cushion is there a worry that they are gonna take their foot of the gas and then find it hard to get going again?
Any Cardiff fans out there? Are you at all worried?

alexqueiros

I doubt it. There's only 5 matches left in the season and they've got 6 points advantage on Hull, who aren't doing all that great either. I'm pretty confident they'll win it and with a couple points advantage.

Lee

Cardiff blow it every season :lol:

They will go on a 5 match losing run and end up finishing fourth. ;)

bazzie89

Lee said:
Cardiff blow it every season :lol:

They will go on a 5 match losing run and end up finishing fourth. ;)
Not so sure about that now after yesterdays result, they're gonna have to try real hard to blow it this season. Guess that will mean Swansea and Cardiff in the Prem. When was the last time that happened :wacko:
Should make for a couple of great local derby's next season!

chels

They were on a dodgy run, it looked like their past might come back to haunt them. The Cardiff fans must have mixed feelings, they will be playing in the Premier League next season but they will be wearing a red kit. I suppose Premier League football is a consolation for many fans but I know I wouldn't support Chelsea if they switched to red.

Lee

Cardiff only need one more point, I believe - I think they can still bottle it though! Just do a Middlesbrough, 8 points out of something like 51! We suck! :lol:

midfieldDynamo

Congrats to Cardiff after the umpteenth time of asking - should be a great Derby match against Swansea!!
The chairman has said they'll spend up to 25 million on top flight status so they are obviously not messing around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.