1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Chelsea out, Great!!

Discussion in 'FA Cup' started by bazzie89, Apr 15, 2013.

1. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

Have to say that, I can't help it, the team I most love to hate is Chelski, cannot stand Abramhovich and , for me, Benitez is just the smarmiest, most arrogant manager that ever worked in England.
    I think they got found out yesterday for what they are, a mediocre side with a handfull of over-rated, over-hyped and over-paid "players". They've spent millions upon millions and find themselves languishing 22 points, yes 22, below the league leaders. Out of all domestic competitions, Out of the Champions league early doors and struggling for a top 4 finish, what a shambles!!
    All they could manage yesterday was one great hoof ball goal to there big target, hold up man, Demba ba, just like watching Stoke, lol.
    Just shows that just splashing out millions isn't a guarrantee of being able to play good football.

2. Lee

Lee Member

Chelsea who have bought every trophy they have ever won, except maybe the CL. They won that from pure good luck. :lol:

3. chels

chels Member

We won trophies before Abramovich took over. 3 FA Cups, 1 League title, 2 Cup Winners Cups, 2 League Cups and the Super Cup.

Regarding the OP, you could argue we have spent a lot and should be competing for the title but we are in transition and a few of our key players are still adapting to English football. I'm sure they will be better next year. They have shown glimpses of great football. I don't think it's fair to say we play long ball football, that is just silly.

Oh, don't forget we are STILL Champions of Europe :D.