1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Chelsea v Man Utd

Discussion in 'FA Cup' started by Creaky, Mar 31, 2013.

Who do you want to win?

1. Chelsea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Man Utd

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Creaky

Creaky Admin

Chelsea play Man Utd in the FA Cup tomorrow.

Who do you want to win?

Who do you think will win?

2. cole_stanley

cole_stanley Member

I backed the wrong horse on that one. I was amazed how even they were, the held each other both pretty well. Never been a Chelsea fan, but that goal from Ba, gotta give him props for that.

3. Creaky

Creaky Admin

Quite pleased that Chelsea won, good to see some one other than Man Utd win something this year.

4. cole_stanley

cole_stanley Member

What's the quote from Anchorman? "At the bottom of my gut, with every inch of me, I plain, straight hate you. But dammit, do I respect you!"

That's basically how I feel about Chelsea

5. I'll bet Benitez is sitting there looking smug this week after that result. It vindicates him dropping players from the league game against Southampton the week before even though he reckons Champs league qualification is more important. Wonder how the Rafa-hater chelsea fans really feel.

6. Fancy

Fancy Member

I had all the confidence that Manchester will win. Having had all the day enjoying myself but that evening turned into a grief moment as Chelsea did the unexpected by beating Manchester 1-0. It looked pathetic and undioginizable but that was it. Although I had hate Chelsea with a fashion I can actuary comment that they managed it. However, it is true that games are like politics they are always a dirty and unpredictable events. All the same, Chelsea made it whether I hate them or not.

7. deebee

deebee Member

I am very pleased to hear that Chelsea one. It is the best feeling when the person that you are betting on wins. WOW! Man Ut is very good as well. I guess this year is Chelsea's.