Who do you want to win?

• Chelsea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man Utd

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Creaky

Admin
Chelsea play Man Utd in the FA Cup tomorrow.

Who do you want to win?

Who do you think will win?

cole_stanley

I backed the wrong horse on that one. I was amazed how even they were, the held each other both pretty well. Never been a Chelsea fan, but that goal from Ba, gotta give him props for that.

Creaky

Admin
Quite pleased that Chelsea won, good to see some one other than Man Utd win something this year.

cole_stanley

What's the quote from Anchorman? "At the bottom of my gut, with every inch of me, I plain, straight hate you. But dammit, do I respect you!"

That's basically how I feel about Chelsea

midfieldDynamo

I'll bet Benitez is sitting there looking smug this week after that result. It vindicates him dropping players from the league game against Southampton the week before even though he reckons Champs league qualification is more important. Wonder how the Rafa-hater chelsea fans really feel.

Fancy

I had all the confidence that Manchester will win. Having had all the day enjoying myself but that evening turned into a grief moment as Chelsea did the unexpected by beating Manchester 1-0. It looked pathetic and undioginizable but that was it. Although I had hate Chelsea with a fashion I can actuary comment that they managed it. However, it is true that games are like politics they are always a dirty and unpredictable events. All the same, Chelsea made it whether I hate them or not.

deebee

I am very pleased to hear that Chelsea one. It is the best feeling when the person that you are betting on wins. WOW! Man Ut is very good as well. I guess this year is Chelsea's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.