1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Chelsea win 8-0

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by Creaky, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Creaky

Creaky Admin

Chelsea beat Aston Villa 8-0 today equaling there biggest win.

What's your teams biggest win?

2. Fancy

Fancy Member

I am very glad to tell of Manchester’s biggest win, which was 9-0 against Ipswich in Old Trafford. In the history of winning for this team, it has been the best record for over 100 years. This was quit different game, as it had no penalties or additional minutes meaning the record was only stipulated within the estimated period of 90 minutes. It was like revenge since Ipswich had beaten Manchester united 3-2 earlier at Portman road. For the last 19 years I have been a fan of this team I have never seen any team challenging its friendly team with such a big different. it was quit fantastic for Manchester fans but a cry went on the Ipswich fans since that was the best record ever and it may be for another many seasons of games.

3. Jacknot3d

Jacknot3d Member

4. cole_stanley

cole_stanley Member

This. Man, I was what, six or seven? Hardly remember a thing about it at all, but my dad still grumbles about it any time they lose, lol.

5. It was a freezing cold day around christmas time I seem to remember when Birmingham City trounced Blackpool 7-1. We had a decent team to be fair but we were also helped by the Blackpool manager setting his team up for all out attack. His name? Sam Allardyce. (honest!) :lol:

6. cole_stanley

cole_stanley Member

I remember that too! Bradshaw scoring in the same goal during different periods, lol