David Beckham's future

Creaky

Admin
Now that David Beckham has announced he is leaving MLS where should he go next? Would you like to see him back in the Premier League or is he past it now?

donaldplozha

As the latest news now report, he is probably going to stay next season at PSG as well. I guess they need him as they don't have any really experienced players except Ibra and Thiago Silva. May be a good mentor for Verratti as well.

Creaky

Admin
Really thought he would have retired by now, still a good player but not as good as he used to be,

LALucien

I think he should come back to London and become some kind of youth and community worker and open a school. Not a football one but a proper school.

deebee

Wow, I had no idea he was leaving. I am a little sad to hear this news. I definitely would like to see him back in the premier league. He is such a great player and a great asset to the team. I do not know where he will decide to go. I will be staying tuned in to see what his decision will be. I can't see him doing any youth or community work. Not that he is not capable. He just seems to be very sport orientated an will remain within those bounaries. I guess we all have to just stay tuned to find out his next moves. I know I am curious.

alexqueiros

deebee said:
Wow, I had no idea he was leaving. I am a little sad to hear this news. I definitely would like to see him back in the premier league. He is such a great player and a great asset to the team. I do not know where he will decide to go. I will be staying tuned in to see what his decision will be. I can't see him doing any youth or community work. Not that he is not capable. He just seems to be very sport orientated an will remain within those bounaries. I guess we all have to just stay tuned to find out his next moves. I know I am curious.
Well, he's now at PSG, you can take a look around there. :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.