1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

David Beckham's future

Discussion in 'General Football News' started by Creaky, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Creaky

Creaky Admin

Now that David Beckham has announced he is leaving MLS where should he go next? Would you like to see him back in the Premier League or is he past it now?

2. donaldplozha

donaldplozha Member

As the latest news now report, he is probably going to stay next season at PSG as well. I guess they need him as they don't have any really experienced players except Ibra and Thiago Silva. May be a good mentor for Verratti as well.

3. Creaky

Creaky Admin

Really thought he would have retired by now, still a good player but not as good as he used to be,

4. LALucien

LALucien Member

I think he should come back to London and become some kind of youth and community worker and open a school. Not a football one but a proper school.

5. deebee

deebee Member

Wow, I had no idea he was leaving. I am a little sad to hear this news. I definitely would like to see him back in the premier league. He is such a great player and a great asset to the team. I do not know where he will decide to go. I will be staying tuned in to see what his decision will be. I can't see him doing any youth or community work. Not that he is not capable. He just seems to be very sport orientated an will remain within those bounaries. I guess we all have to just stay tuned to find out his next moves. I know I am curious.

6. alexqueiros

alexqueiros Member

Well, he's now at PSG, you can take a look around there. :p