Footballer's and Twitter!!

bazzie89

What d'you think?
The number of Pro footballers getting themselves into trouble through their postings on Twitter! Seems most of them do not have enough brain cells to know what is good to say and what is bad.
See this quote from Mr. Di Canio this week that Rio Ferdinand has spent more time on Twitter in the last few years than he has on a football pitch! Lol.
Given the trouble some of these "superstars" have whipped up on Twitter comments might it be a good idea if they run them past someone before posting?

alexqueiros

Agreed, footballers should be more careful about what they write and think twice about posting something on any social media network, not just Twitter. Sometimes it really looks like they're missing a screw or two.

Creaky

Admin
It's not only footballers, seems quite a few celebs get into trouble on twitter.

deansaliba

As far as I am concerned Twitter is the same as a player going onto a radio show or doing and interview in a newspaper and moaning and complaining, they used to get fined for that kind of thing, some managers have even gone so far as to BAN their players from Twitter. I don't know if I'd go that far butt they certainly need to be made careful of what they are saying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.