Futsal fans?

kateric99

Does anyone here like to watch futsal games?
From what I see, this sport is more popular in Mediterranean Europe and South America. It's still slowly appearing in countries like England, Germany, France and most of Eastern Europe.
A few months ago we had a Futsal World Cup organized by FIFA, and it was pretty entertaining.
Brazil ended up winning the trophy, after a great match against Spain, if I recall correctly.

Anyway, what are your opinions on Futsal? Do you watch it?

alfpt

I watch it sometimes, it's quite big here in Portugal, even thought there are only two big teams capable of winnig the title, Sport Lisboa e Benfica and Sporting Clube de Portugal. I am not the biggest fan of the sport, maybe because it's always those two teams that win every year, or maybe because I think it's a very quick sport, but it sure is entertaining to watch those two teams play each other, there are always lot's of goals and emotion.

kateric99

I've only come to know about the sport through FIFA Street, the game that had a Futsal game mode.
It really is an entertaining sport, it's as if football was adapted to be played as fast as basketball.
I'm following more each year.