1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Hats off to PDC!!

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by bazzie89, Apr 15, 2013.

1. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

Gotta say well done to PDC and the Sunderland players for yesterdays result at Newcastle, Not that I dis-like Newcastle, have some respect for Pardew as a manager and would quite like to see Newcastle mixing it with the "Big Boys".
    This result, along with Stoke's defeat, has really stirred up the 3rd relegation spot. Could be anyone of around six clubs, very tight now.

2. chels

chels Member

It was a fantastic result but I think the scoreline flatters them, Newcastle were not that bad. Newcastle have underachieved this season, they should be competing for the top 4 with the players they have.

Di Canio will keep Sunderland up. I think Stoke will go down, they are awful.

3. deansaliba

deansaliba Member

I loved his celebrating when they scored, would love to see more manager sliding up the touchline in their best trousers! :p

Shame people are talking about the fighting that happened up there instead of the game though.