1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Have Man City peaked?

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by bazzie89, Apr 12, 2013.

1. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

I see yet again Tevez is being linked to a move back home to Corinthians, Dzeko by all accounts is away at the end of the season along with others, Balotelli didn't hesitate when the chance came.
    Just wondering if the owners actually have that much interest, given the money spent, the squad that was put together, all seems a little in dis-array at the moment.
    I think, if they are gonna build upon and kick on again, they really might need a managerial change, or are the owners just not that bothered??
    Any thoughts?

2. alexqueiros

alexqueiros Member

They probably have, but they can easily buy a new set of players who will rejuvenate the team and put them back to the level they had last season. Also, Mancini seems to not have much control over the team and would probably need to be replaced.

3. Lee

Lee Member

Man City do not impress me at all.

They have a good squad full of world class players, but I don't believe Mancini is the man to lead them. I also feel like the board maybe are frustrated this season, so we probably wont see much investment in the summer again. Or they will sell. Dangers of wealthy Arab investors.