Have Man City peaked?

bazzie89

I see yet again Tevez is being linked to a move back home to Corinthians, Dzeko by all accounts is away at the end of the season along with others, Balotelli didn't hesitate when the chance came.
Just wondering if the owners actually have that much interest, given the money spent, the squad that was put together, all seems a little in dis-array at the moment.
I think, if they are gonna build upon and kick on again, they really might need a managerial change, or are the owners just not that bothered??
Any thoughts?

alexqueiros

They probably have, but they can easily buy a new set of players who will rejuvenate the team and put them back to the level they had last season. Also, Mancini seems to not have much control over the team and would probably need to be replaced.

Lee

Man City do not impress me at all.

They have a good squad full of world class players, but I don't believe Mancini is the man to lead them. I also feel like the board maybe are frustrated this season, so we probably wont see much investment in the summer again. Or they will sell. Dangers of wealthy Arab investors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.