1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New recruits' started by AndrewC, Mar 27, 2013.

1. AndrewC

AndrewC Member

Well, hello everyone my name is Andrew and I'm from the States though I know Football is not as popular as it is in Europe and the rest of the world I love it and barely ever miss a game! My favorite team is Chelsea F.C though I never agreed when they hired that Spanish dude ugh. My fiancee is from Germany so we both go for Germany in the world cup. I hope to meet some interesting people here and have some nice discussions about football!

If anyone has any questions let me know!

Also I tried to change my profile picture and it came up with an error that said "member_profile_disabled" so if anyone could help me with that I'd appreciate it thanks!

Edit: My account was showing some error and it wasn't letting me post and it caused it to make a double post if an admin could delete the other one that'd be great I apologise!

2. Creaky

Creaky Admin

Welcome to the site.

Certain things are disabled for new users until you reach 10 posts, you'll be able to change your avatar after that. Double post also deleted.