1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New recruits' started by Jacknot3d, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Jacknot3d

Jacknot3d Member

Hello boys and girls!

My name is João, I'm from Portugal and I'm 23 years old.

I played soccer in a minor league and it is really my addiction to watch soccer games. Or football as you would like to call...

2. Creaky

Creaky Admin

Hi and welcome to ths site.

3. Jacknot3d

Jacknot3d Member

Thanks Mr. Creaky.

(Simpsons avatar - nice one! ahahah)

Well I see that this forum has a good future, it is really organized.

1 person likes this.
  4. Fancy

Fancy Member

Hello! Joao from Portugal I am fancie. I think you have decided to join the best site by now. Although it is fine for you, being here for now, we do not offer any football-watching site but I think in the future developments may be made to suit that need. In this forum, we are based on the education and encouragement about issues on football. You will have to benefit much as you will learn all the football tactics. It may also help you to develop your skill in football, which may help you to join big teams in future. Otherwise welcome and share your vital ideas concerning football.

5. LALucien

LALucien Member

So, what team do you support man?
    Do you have a favourite UK club or do you only follow portugese leagues?