1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Hello Folks

Discussion in 'New recruits' started by seeya555, Mar 27, 2013.

1. seeya555

seeya555 Member

Hello fellow football lovers. My name is Adam and I am from Austria. I am 19 years old and I kind of follow the Austrian football league, but usually i just cheer for the team that makes it through to the group stage of the European or the Champion's League. This unfortunately doesn't happen to often, so I tend to support other European clubs. My favorite club outside of Austria is Bayern Munich, but I also like Schalke and Werder Bremen.

I am also a big BPL fan and I play the online Fantasy Premier League. My favorite clubs are Manchester United, Stoke City and Aston Villa. Apart from the Bundesliga and the BPL, I like to occasionally check up on the standings in the Ligue 1 and the Seria A.

Internationally, I support the Austrian national team as well as the German and the Slovakian team.

I hope to have a good and entertaining time around here.

2. Creaky

Creaky Admin

Welcome to the site, any problems let us know.