1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Loic Remy, super goal!!

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by bazzie89, Apr 8, 2013.

1. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

Hi, sat and watched the QPR v Wigan game last night, was just beginning to think that I had wasted 90 minutes of my life when Remy struck what must be one of the best goals I've ever seen. Did anyone else see this? What did you think of it?
    Not enough in the end to give Rangers 3 points though they deserved them, imho! If that Taarabt had not "ducked" when he was in the wall then no way would Wigan have equalised.

2. alexqueiros

alexqueiros Member

Yeah that was a really good goal abd it helped making the match more livened up.

3. deansaliba

deansaliba Member

It was a great goal but Matthew Lowton's strike for Aston Villa was better. :p

And you are right, it certainly livened up a very boring game, not something I was expecting from two clubs fighting for survival.

4. daym90

daym90 Member

QPR has a good team on paper, but can't get the points on the pitch.

5. alexqueiros

alexqueiros Member

They do, but there seems to be a lot of internal issues. Clashes of egos, mediocre coaches that came before Redknapp and I'd guess some management issues and you end with a team that sounds very good, but don't link the way they should.

6. bogdanbogdys

bogdanbogdys Member

I don't think they have a good team on paper at all!