1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Predictions for the semi final?

Discussion in 'UEFA Competitions' started by seeya555, Apr 2, 2013.

1. seeya555

seeya555 Member

After their win over Juve, Bayern are a sure candidate for me. Also Barca, which was kind of struggling against a very animated and aggressive PSG defense; however they have shown some strength at home and I think that they'll gonna go through.

For the games tomorrow, my predictions are:

Borrusia Dortmund 1-1 FC Malaga
    Real Madrid 3-1 Galatasaray

What are your predictions?

2. daym90

daym90 Member

Most likely, the semi-finals will be 2 german teams and 2 spanish teams.

Bayern and Barcelona have a 99% chance to qualify. I don't see PSG being able to stop Barcelona at Camp Nou.

Borussia Dortmund - Malaga --- > 1
    Real Madrid - Galata ---> 1

3. alexqueiros

alexqueiros Member

I would predict Real Madrid and PSG to go through. If PSG can keep it together and organize themselves, they can keep Barcelona at bay, because they have a very good squad.

4. Brainerzor

Brainerzor Member

I bet on Bayern to win the Champions League this season, they are incredibly strong at this point and I honestly that if they can keep it up, they will be able to defeat Madrid, Barça or anyone that stands in their way.
    +1 for Bayern

5. seeya555

seeya555 Member

Well interesting results. I was pretty close about Real Madrid winning 3-0 to Galatasary and I think, not think know, that they are through to the Semi-Finals.

About Dortmund and Malaga, I think the spot is pretty much open. However, I don't think the performance of Dortmund today wasn't enough to win the Champion's League. It would be interesting to see the underdog Malaga in the Semi-Finals though, so I'm cheering for them next time.

6. derbestrafer

derbestrafer Member

I think Malaga is done, Dortmund is going to win for sure in Germany. As for the other game, i think Barcelona (with or without Messi) is going directly to the semifinal.

7. Jacknot3d

Jacknot3d Member

Málaga - Dortmund
    Galatasaray - Real Madrid
    Juventus - Bayern Munique
    Barcelona - Paris Saint Germain

---

Barcelona, Bayern Munique, Real Madrid, Dortmund

8. seeya555

seeya555 Member

Well, today I think the teams who deserved it most got through, but there still was so much passion in these games. Dortmund winning with two goals in overtime and Galatasaray getting close to actually getting through to the semi finals. Just amazing!

9. Jacknot3d

Jacknot3d Member

Seems I was right :D

Barcelona - Bayern Munique
    Real Madrid - Dortmund

10. Well the semi-finals are defined already but i think that the results for it will be Real Madrid 3-1 in the final result against Borussia and Bayern will beat Barcelona 5-3 in the penalties and then Real will beat beat Bayern 2-0 in the final