1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

West Ham v Manchester Utd

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by bazzie89, Apr 17, 2013.

1. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

Yeah, looking forward to this one tonight. Of course you've gotta fancy Manchester will get the result but we do have a habit of "beating" utd up from time to time and, save for that stupendous Van Persie goal at the very end of the match, we could have dumped them out the cup this season. Missed a chance there! However, West Ham are struggling to put out an experienced back four due to injuries so that doesn't bode well against the likes of Rooney, VP and Hernandez :huh: . Perhaps we'll get stuffed :wacko: !
    Any predictions?

2. chels

chels Member

I'm not looking forward to it. West Ham are safe from relegation and Manchester United have the title wrapped up, there isn't much in this game.

I expect a comfortable win for the away team. I will be watching the Fulham v Chelsea game tonight, a much bigger game :D.

3. I'd agree with chels on this one, just a chance for the Fergie/Allardyce love in to continue. Utd by 2-0 or 2-1 with the Hammers scoring in the 89th minute. May see a few youngsters on both sides getting a bit of a run out so expect a bit of a nothing game. (cue 4-4 draw! ;) )

4. Lee

Lee Member

Ended up being a decent match.

I thought 2 - 1 to UTD but I was wrong also. I think west name deserved to win the match, in the end.

5. deansaliba

deansaliba Member

I actually thought West Ham were going to hold on but Man Utd have a habit of clawing games back, I think a point against the most consistent side this season is nothing to scoff at.

6. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

Well that posting was accurate, :blink: !! Only wrong on every point, well done :D 10/10.
    Ferguson is chasing a points total, if you know anything at all about Manchester Utd and alex Ferguson it is that if there is something to go for He will!! Also, if you understand anything about the Premiership you would know that all clubs raise their game against Man Utd.At least Sky know this, plus the 35000+ gate.
    Happy with a point from it but could've been 3 if VP had been rightly called offside :( But then that's football..

7. chels

chels Member

The games to be broadtcast on Sky was organised months ago, they would have thought this would be a big game in the title race but it wasn't.

United are still 10-points clear and they should win the title comfortably. I see the goals, Diame's was very good.

8. Lee

Lee Member

Shame! I wanted WHU to win, stupid dodgy offside!