What is your favourite team ? What is the reason you started cheering for that team ?

donaldplozha

I am a fan of AC Milan and I started cheering for them back in 2000 because of players like Maldini. :)

seeya555

I like Bayern because they always play good and passionately and also because David Alaba, who is practically an Austrian national hero, plays there. I also like the LA Galaxy, because of, back in the days Landon Donovan and David Beckham and because they got me into the MLS.

Apart from that, I also like Schalke because they have talented players and also Fuchs, another Austrian.

alexqueiros

My favourite team is my hometown team, FC Porto. I've been a fan since I was little, because of my parents and have gone to see a few games.

Creaky

Admin
Mine is Liverpool. Growing up with my brother he is an Arsenal fan, just created a bit of rivalry between us.

bazzie89

Ha, my Father was an Arsenal supporter, I started supporting West Ham when I was 5 years old ,1964, they were on the cover of all the Boys soccer Mag's, won the F.A. Cup, beat Preston 4-2, then went on to success in Europe. If I am honest it was just that they hit the headlines at that point in time and I think I liked their kit!! Crikey, could have ended up supporting Villa or Burnley, I dread to think ;)

deansaliba

I'm a Millwall fan. My entire family is mostly West Ham with the odd Arsenal fan (show me an Arsenal fan who isn't odd!) throw in. My mum was dating a guy who took me to a Millwall game in 1987 and I immediately fell in love with the club and haven't looked back since. I get to as many home games as I can (about 20 a season) but don't go to any away games these days because I refuse to pay the £20 fee for the membership because some fans can't behave themselves.

I even converted my brother from a West Ham fan into a Millwall fan! :)

krismania

The team that I support is Liverpool FC. I've been their fan ever since that outstanding champions league final that took place at Istanbul in 2005! I will never forget how they emerged victorious. I am grateful that I witnessed that final.

MidlandToffee

I'm the odd one out in my Family being an avid Everton Fan and they are all West Bromwich Albion Fans. I know it's a very very very long shot but I'm hoping the glory of 85' return to the Toffee's one day. Maybe not in my lifetime but I can Dream ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.