1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Who do you want to see come up?

Discussion in 'Championship' started by bazzie89, Apr 16, 2013.

1. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

Looking like Cardiff and Hull have grabbed the automatic places, who do you want to see win the play-off's?
    I'd quite like to see Brighton do it, watched them a lot years ago. I also quite like the idea of Zola doing it with Watford.
    Who do you think will win the play-off's?

2. chels

chels Member

I would like to see Watford promoted because of the Chelsea connection. It would be good for Zola to gain more experience in the Premier League with Watford, I think he will eventually be a Chelsea manager. We also have Chalobah on loan at Watford, he is one of the brightest talents in English football.

3. Lee

Lee Member

I think it will be Leicester to be honest. They are definitely the dark horses of this league this year and can't be written off! I hope Brighton go up though, be nice to see another new team in the premier league!

4. Well earlier in the season I'd have said Palace as they were playing some good stuff but I think the Zaha situation has derailed their season to a certain degree. Watford would struggle due to having to get rid of all their Italian loan players so I'll go with Brighton just for the nostalgia of seeing them back in the top flight after all these years and I like Poyet. Shame theres no more Goldstone though..

5. deansaliba

deansaliba Member

I think Brighton might just have enough to nip the third position. The league is so tight this season it is incredible to think that a team near the bottom only needs three or fours wins and they are competing for a play-off spot.

6. Lee

Lee Member

Makes the league a damn load more interesting though. I can't remember football being so tight in the 20 years I have been following!

7. chels

chels Member

The play-offs are a lottery, it's difficult to predict who will win the play-offs. You would think the team finishing third would win but that rarely happens, it is often the club that finishes fifth or sixth. I personally think the play-offs should be scrapped.

8. MidlandToffee

MidlandToffee Member

It Looks like Leicester City have it in the bag unless they make some big mistakes so that's another Midland club maybe up and I would like to see Nottingham Forest also come up being another Midland club. Would make for some major Midland Derbies, that's if Villa & The Baggies can stay in the Premier League.

as it stands.

[​IMG]