1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to BehindTheGoal!

We are a community of football supporters.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why not join up? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook or Twitter account.

Who's to be the Next Real Madrid Manager??

Discussion in 'General Football News' started by bazzie89, Apr 9, 2013.

1. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

Given that it is a cert that Jose is on his way out at the end of this season who is the leading candidate? Quite a few names being banded about, amongst them Benitez, guess Chelski supporters will be gutted to see him go, not!
    I thought, interestingly, AVB being linked. Jose's "apprentice" doing well at Spurs and dangling a huge carrot in the form of Gareth Bale??
    Stranger things have happened for sure ;)

2. alexqueiros

alexqueiros Member

It'll be Mancini. Just kidding haha.

3. I think that Jose shouldn't leave Madrid i mean they've criticized him and for nothing he got madrid to win a Copa del Rey, a La Liga(thing that they couldn't do beacuse of barcelona's domination in the league) and he got them to three consecutive Semi-Final in the Uefa Champions League so he shouldn't leave